Tuesday, July 22, 2008

searching for an eraser

I stumbled upon an old birthday card from "Jimmay" to "Andrew: 'Enter the Dru'" (there was a picture of a dragon that encircled my name).

It goes as follows:

DRU,

Hey son_ you know what, great timing today to allow me to see you on your birthday. I know that time is rare between us, but then again, rare things secure a certain value to them don't they? Here's a poem for you Dru:

He gives you ten talents and asks 'what have you done?'
You say 'Lord please open the door'
He sas 'It is open my son'
You reply 'Thank you Father, here is thirty more'

Dru; you are blessed with much talent, and I have utmost confidence that you will serve the Lord to the utmost of your potential.

- Jimmy 5-31-04


Thanks James. And thanks, God. I know that providence has taken me a step closer back home.

0 comments: