Tuesday, February 17, 2009

when you're at your lowest

what keeps you going?

is it because someone else is depending on you? do you do it to please someone else? were you inspired by those who came before?

i bottom out pretty hard every now and then. today i feel like a royal screw up with more and more responsibilities catching up with me. so when i search my soul, i ask myself these things.

what is it that keeps me going? what is it that can keep me going?

i wish i could say, those i love are my inspiration that i can keep them in perspective and they help me keep my head up. the truth is, they really just make me worry more. when i search deep down in my soul for the truest answer i can muster, the answer is simply because it's the right thing to do.


and i thought i was going to pull through miraculously with an awe inspiring answer. my answer doesn't make it any easier, but its enough to keep going.

goodnight friends&family, anyone out there. my heart goes out to you.

0 comments: