Monday, June 22, 2009

A cardinal moment

Perhaps its this phase of transition that has me up late at night, sulking in in the nostalgia of memories.

I don't really know what to say--it's almost as if every one of my blogs are exactly the same... just a whole lot of not knowing.

I suppose one thing I can reflect upon is what I've actually striven pretty hard for--to Love people, or "love your neighbor as yourself." I know a big part of love is understanding, so I have tried to step outside of myself so much. But I have done that so much that I don't feel the same nor remember, at times, who I am. I might even go as far to say that I have tried so hard to Love others that I lost site of the commandment that goes just before that: To Love God above all things.

I forget how important that commandment is. You may even say it's almost impossible to "Love neighbor" if you don't know how to Love God. Of course, this is a difficult thing to do... I'm going to leave it at that for now. I'm tired...

0 comments: