Monday, December 8, 2008

The man crying out in the desert


Sometimes when I feel far away from him, his words bring me back. He helped nourish my faith so much, so when my faith is wilting, I look to him. i've gone a stray so many times. this time, though, i've felt so far away. his words always bring me back, and i can hear him speaking very clearly to me. james was always such a passionate person and extremely devout. everything he did, he seemed to do so well. there was never anybody i wanted to be more like. the title "god father" has never known such a perfect host.

this is the first holiday season without him. i know there're many ailing hearts out there because of this. i hope everyone is handling things alright... i always thought i'd be stronger. you can always know what's right, but it's always trickier putting it into practice. when i read his words, i feel close to him again, yet it's hard to believe i can't just go and see him. you just gotta remind yourself, love is stronger than death.

1 comments:

jennifertang said...

I miss him too Andrew. I hope you are doing well sir :)

December 9, 2008 at 9:40 PM